the buzz: HED KERATIN TREATMENT - I'M A BELIEVER

HED KERATIN TREATMENT - I'M A BELIEVER

























Like Zooey's hair, mine is smooth but not lifeless.

Having the HED Keratin Treatment for two weeks now I can truly tell you it's a revelation! After 29 years of coarse but workable hair I am enjoying the freedom of wash and air dry. My hair is smooth, shiny and it actually dries quicker than ever before.

Pretreatment my hair regiment was borderline psychotic.
Blow dryers were a major no no and I generally had to wait 7 days to wash it. Air drying took forever but it was a requirement. I had to use the richest creamiest shampoo and conditioner, straightening serum and smoothing cream.

Now, I use my HED shampoo and the Davines Nou Nou conditioner every 3 or 4 days. I can air dry or in a rush blow dry my hair in about 10 minutes. No styling product required.

Best thing about it, it looks and feels natural. It moves!
It's alive!

Book your HED Keratin Treatment with Jill or Isadora now
323.665.1028